Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Weekend Finds and Doll Show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok Well I had a nice weekend with some good AG sized Finds

    First I went to Rag Shop and Found Doll Sized Sleds Perfect for Emily it was $20.00 Which is Cheaper Then the one AG has and it is of VERY nice quality

    On Sunday I went to a Doll Show in NJ (Any one else go to the One in Hackensack?) Met a woman there who works at AGPNY any way I got a couple of cute dolls - a Wee Patsy dressed as a pilgram for Kit and a Ginny Doll for my real girls to give me for Christmas. The Best find however was AG sized antique kitchen tools - An Egg Beater, Meat Grinder and spatula, ladel, and two other things I can't remember - Spent a bit more on these then I would have liked, but They are great - Then on E-Bay I got a really Nice Wolverine Stove for $20.00

    so Yeah I am happy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Post pics when you get them it all sounds so cute!

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations on some good finds. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    Love to see pics of your AG kitchen when set up. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •